The State of Online Reputation Management 2020
Join London Research and Reputation.com in this on-demand webinar as they unveil the findings from their State of Online Reputation Management 2020 research.
This on-demand webinar covers the results of recent business and consumer surveys involving hundreds of businesses across the world and 4,000 consumers in the US, UK, Germany and Australia.
Linus Gregoriadis, Director of London Research, and Phil Capper, Enterprise Account Executive at Reputation.com, explore how companies can manage their reputations more effectively to build trust among consumers and improve commercial performance.
In this on-demand webinar you will cover:
- Online reputation maturity - what leaders are doing differently from their peers
- Importance of building trust as part of effective customer experience (CX) and voice of customer (VoC) programs
- The power of online ratings and reviews across different business sectors
- Overcoming barriers to more effective online reputation management
- Consumer expectations around how feedback and comments are addressed
Watch this on-demand webinar for insights into their research findings.